Enriching Lives through Online Training
This is from the book Think Like a Winner! by Dr. Walter Doyle Staples --
"If you want to get the results that winners get, you must first think like a winner thinks!"
So how does a winner think? Here is a list of the ten core beliefs that are unique to all peak performing men and women. Consider each one carefully, and imagine what your world would begin to look like if you held the same beliefs and made them a part of your life today.
1. Winners are not born, they are made.
2. The dominant force in your existence is the thinking you engage in.
3. You are empowered to create your own reality.
4. There is some benefit to be had from every adversity.
5. Each one of your beliefs is a choice.
6. You are never defeated until you accept defeat as a reality, and decide to stop trying.
7. You already possess the ability to excel in at least one key area of your life.
8. The only real limitations on what you can accomplish in your life are those you impose on yourself.
9. There can be no great success without great commitment.
10. You need the support and cooperation of other people to achieve any worthwhile goal.