Enriching Lives through Online Training
Success & Happiness Handbook
This handbook (1, 2, 3, 4) is comprised of hand-picked articles selected from this website.
Following are additional articles we recommend including in this handbook --
2. The Plan of Salvation (PDF: September, pp 32-39)*
3. "I Testify" – A Prophet’s Testimony (no PDF version)
5. The Family: A Proclamation to the World (text version) (no PDF)
7. Full Conversion Brings Happiness (PDF: May, pp 24-26)*
8. True Friends (PDF same as #7, pp 26-29)*
9. Charity: Perfect and Everlasting Love (PDF same as #7, pp 82-83)*
10. Mighty Prayer (PDF: December, pp 54-59)*
11. Holy Scriptures: The Power of God unto Our Salvation (PDF same as #10, pp 24-27)*
12. Likening the Scriptures Unto Ourselves (no PDF)
* If you want to see the PDF versions of the above articles (some of the PDF versions have pictures not available in the text versions), you will need the [free] Adobe Reader to download/read these files. We especially suggest the PDF version for the article on "The Plan of Salvation," since the pictures with this article are very helpful!
Here is a list of the full contents --
2. The Plan of Salvation
3. "I Testify" – A Prophet’s Testimony
4. God’s Plan of Exaltation (cartoon)
5. The Family: A Proclamation to the World
6. Strong Families
7. Full Conversion Brings Happiness
8. True Friends
9. Charity: Perfect and Everlasting Love
10. Mighty Prayer
11. Holy Scriptures: The Power of God unto Our Salvation
12. Likening the Scriptures Unto Ourselves
13. Why is Life So Hard?
14. An Attitude of Gratitude
15. Possibilities/Risks/Comfort Zone
17. Be a Superachiever
18. Work—Life’s “Firm Foundation”
19. Personal Success & Leadership Workshop
20. Success & Happiness
21. Trapped in Autopilot?
22. This Day
23. The Day that Turns Your Life Around
24. How to Overcome Temptation
25. How to Stop Procrastinating
26. Firm, Steadfast and Immovable
27. Like a Raging Fire!
28. Two Doors
29. The Great Measure of Discipleship
30. Perspective on Life
If you print these articles, we recommend inserting them in sheet protectors, and binding them in a 1/2 inch three-ring notebook. For a Title and Contents page click here ... you might print on two sides of cardstock. We testify you will be inspired to take action to improve your life as you read, ponder, and pray about these principles!